Thursday 23 June 2011

Gettin' down and dirty in the MUD

Pleaseee follow :))

Recently i have been looking for a weekly mud masks that work well and isn't too expensive! I was looking in Superdrug and came across Superdrug Aloe Vera Mud Mask. I've tried some of Superdrugs own brand products they've been great. I was so impressed with this mud mask!

It tingled a bit at first but then felt so soothing and relaxing, made me want to have a sleep it was lovely! The mask is nice and thick and doesn't have an over powering smell. Easy to put on and isn't irritating at all! It was really easy to wash and left my skin feeling so clean and fresh

After the mask, my skin felt tighter and my pores seemed small, my face felt so soft and looked clearer with a brighter complexion. I am so pleased with this, I'm definitely buying more of it! It hasn't made me break out in spots like i know some others do, i definitely recommend this to anyone!






Thanks for reading and following, please please follow if you haven't already
ana <3

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Superdrug's mud masks! I have the purple one, not sure what it's called now, but I love what it does! Might get this one next :) xx

    ReplyDelete