Friday 17 June 2011

Make Me Up; My daily face

Thankyouuu for following :))

I thought i would do a post to show what i do to my face every day and say what products are best, what i have tried and what i would recommend.

After my skin care routine i use GOSH Touch of Velvet Primer. After watching a video by Tanya Burr called "Make Up your Mind Monday" i decided to try it out myself after seeing all the amazing reviews it has got. And i completely agree with what she says, it really is an amazing product! It makes my face feel so soft and i love the feeling of spreading it on my face. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Its fantastic!



Once i have put the primer on i use Olay Complete Care touch of Foundation. I find it really difficult to find any foundation or powders that sit right on my skin and don't make me look pale, too dark or orange. Not even Sleek has the right colour for me; i find this really strange because they a known for having such a wide variety of colours. I really like the Olay touch of Foundation range. I find it really light and it gives me great coverage! The only thing i don't like about it is that it has SPF 15. I know its important to protect the skin etc but i find that when its a hot day my face feels a bit greasy.

I usually wear Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes. I think its really good and gives my eyes a bit more brightness and makes me look fresh. I use the darkest shade and it suits my skin really well. Although i have read bad reviews about it, i find it blends in with my tinted moisturisers really well and i like the way it stays on my face.

I'm currently using Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner. Out of the things i use daily, this by far is the worst product i have used. It doesn't last 24 hours, although its quick drying it a bugger to get off and i find it so difficult to use! It comes out weak and is just a really disappointing product. I have read good reviews on the product but i find the length of it just far to difficult to use.

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara is what I've been using for over a year now, although its a good product I'm looking to try something else. I'm getting fed up with the way my eye lashes look so I'm looking to change it up a bit and try something different. Its a brilliant mascara though and does all that it says on the tube. The only thing i don't like is that it prints and sometime i find it crumbling off under my eye. I think i will try a different brand next time




After looking at this picture, i don't even look massively different - that's embarrassing ha ha

Thanks for ready,
ana <3

2 comments: